Just want to quickly acknowledge some of my favorite moments from Easter...
• Watching my cousin's 18-month old son eat jelly beans off the grass and then drool pink spit down his neck and onto his white collared shirt.
• Taking credit for making my cousin's husband show up to our family dinner in a ruffled mint green 70's tuxedo.
• Picking out herbs at the Hollywood farmer's market with Mr. Wonderful then helping him plant them in the new flower beds we leveled in his backyard on Saturday.
• Holding my precious 5-month old niece after she cried in her Easter dress and was allowed to strip down to a onesie and socks.
• Holding my little peanut 2-week old second cousin.
• Having to ask my mom what her mystery dessert was...it looked like a mound of melting vanilla ice cream with sliced strawberries on top.
• Watching my 9-year old niece try to tickle Mr. Wonderful while giving him a "back rub" after dinner.
• Coming out of the bathroom in the morning to discover that the Easter bunny had stopped by and left me a little lavender basket full of dark chocolate goodies and a book on house-buying. Every time I think Mr. Wonderful can't get any cuter, he goes and proves me wrong...