Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Risky Business

In the last week or so, I've received two emails from Victoria's Secret, promoting this offer. Both times, the headline made me laugh.

I know they're promoting free shipping and returns, but it seems like they're encouraging you to try some newfangled infommercial product. Or protect yourself from accidentally buying comparable pants that cause thigh dermatitis or an uncontrollable desire to throw your cloth-clad legs under the tires of moving vehicles.

Act now and we'll throw in the anti-herpes thong and the nipple-hair-be-gone bra!

3 comments:

PoopyPants said...

Do you need a nipple hair be-gone bra? I liked the email they sent me about the new biolift bra...what good does a lift do if you need a different size for each boob? If they can solve that problem, I'll buy anything they try to sell!

Melissa Maris said...

Maybe they'll introduce a single-cup-bee-sting bra that makes you swell on your smaller side. :)

Anonymous said...

I got one saying 'try out pantIES'. For free.

As long as they're $6 or under.

No kidding.